At Fairway, we strongly believe that the way we do things is just as important as what we do. Every employee is guided by our Core Values, which form the foundation on which we work and conduct ourselves. These values are not descriptions of the work we do as a company or the strategies we employ to accomplish our mission; they underlie our work, how we interact with each other, and guide us in determining how to best serve our customers, employees, and local communities.
- Humility first
- Foster growth and knowledge
- Have fun
- Create an amazing experience for you
- Speed to respond
- Seek wise counsel
- Respect, listen and stay balanced
- Committed to serve
- Consistent, honest communication
- Family focused
At Fairway, customer service is a way of life. Not only are we dedicated to finding the best rates for our customers, we also offer some of the fastest turn times in the industry. Our goal is to act as your trusted advisor, providing highly personalized service and guiding you through every step of the loan process. It’s all designed to exceed your expectations, guarantee your satisfaction, and earn your trust.
Tammy Lanore is a trusted mortgage loan specialist for Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation. She has over 20 years of experience in the residential mortgage loan business. Excellence is the minimum standard and working by referral is how she has built her business – one relationship at a time.
Tammy is passionate about helping the clients she serves. Keith Ferrazi said it best- “I have come to believe that connecting is one of the most important business and life skill sets you will ever learn.” Tammy enjoys sharing her knowledge and resources, time and energy, friends and associates, and empathy and compassion in a continual effort to provide value to others. She wants to make other people more successful and works to give more than she gets.
* Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation NMLS ID# 2289 EQUAL HOUSING LENDER | All Rights Reserved This information is not intended to be an indication of loan qualification, loan approval or commitment to lend. Other limitations may apply. The material provided in this email is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as investment and/or mortgage advice. Although the material is deemed to be accurate and reliable, we do not make any representations as to its accuracy or completeness and as a result, there is no guarantee it is not without errors. ©2021 Motivator CRM, LLC